There is currently no studentship research in this area.
- A study of the impact of sexed semen on the management and economics of beef systems in the UK
- The genetics and molecular mechanism of CLA formation in cattle
- Genetic modelling of the growth curve in beef cattle
- Improvements to Beefbreeder genetic evaluation programme
- Optimise breeding programmes for the UK sheep industry by the inclusion of genotype and environmental interaction
- Robogen – analysis of beef trait data
- Understanding the genetic basis for slow plant-mediated proteolysis in festulolium hybrids