The AHDB Beef & Lamb 2016 Processor Conference took place on Thursday 25th February in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
The programme included presentations on AHDB Beef & Lamb supply chain projects and developments in the sector around the world.
You can download the presentations from the day by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Food safety in the US beef sector – Dr Kenneth Petersen, Senior Vice President, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, OSI Group
- Developing UK policy on shiga-toxin producing E-coli – Linden Jack, Head of Food Hygiene Policy, FSA
- Collection and Communication of Inspection Results (CCIR) – Ramon Romero, Organisational Change Manager, Food Standards Agency and Ouafa Doxon, CCIR Project Co-ordinator, AHDB Beef & Lamb
- Livestock data exchange hub – Joseph Keating, Regional Manager South West, AHDB Beef & Lamb
- Product environmental footprints for the meat industry – Christine Walsh, Managing Director, MLCSL
- New cut development – Mike Whittemore, Head of Trade Development and Matt Southam, Multiple Retail Trade Sector Manager, AHDB Beef & Lamb