The 2016 Outlook Conference, jointly hosted by AHDB Beef & Lamb, AHDB Pork and AHDB Dairy, took place on Tuesday February 9 at One Great George Street in Westminster.
The three livestock divisions of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), representing beef and sheep, pork and dairy sectors, along with AHDB Market Intelligence (MI), hosted the event which examined factors affecting their respective sectors and the market outlook.
You can download the presentations from the day by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Implications of Brexit for UK food and agriculture – Professor Alan Matthews, Trinity College, Dublin
- Factors influencing UK livestock sector competitiveness – Andrew McLay, Promar International
Breakout session – Beef and Lamb
- Cattle market outlook – Debbie Butcher, Senior Analyst, AHDB MI
- Sheep market outlook – Mark Kozlowski, Senior Analyst, AHDB MI
Breakout session – Pork
- Pig market outlook – Stephen Howarth, Market Specialist Manager, AHDB MI
- Feed market outlook – Brenda Mullan, Senior Analyst, AHDB MI
Breakout session – Dairy
- Outlook for dairy in a sustainable diet – Dr Ditte Hobbs, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Reading
- Dairy, saturated fat and cardiometabolic health – Dr Anne Mullen, Director of Nutrition, The Dairy Council